Structure and Material
|Hub||High Strength Aluminum Alloy||-|
Product Features & Application
Product Features : Great for Anti-vibration & increasing gain on Servo motor → High Productivity
|High Torque (Durability)||☆|
|Permissible Temperature||-20℃ ~ 80℃|
Application : Semi-conductor manufacturing machine, SMT, Cartesian Robot, UVW Stage
For your reference, please check whether SHR product is being used at an appropriate environment, referring to the below table for chemical resistance of HNBR material.
|Organic Acid & Low concentration Inorganic Acid||excellent|
|High concentration Inorganic Acid||allowed|
|Benzene & Toluene||not-allowed|
|Ether & Ethyl Acetate||not-allowed|
|Set-screw (No mark)||General||X|
How to Order
① Clamping Methods
- General Side-clamp
- Side-clamp Hub Split
② Side-clamp Hub Split
- No mark
- Not Split
- No mark
- No Keyway
- K(b size)
- Keyway processed according to the indicated b size.
Side-clamp Hub Split(W) Option is available on all sizes of SHR series
※ Please refer to “HOW TO ORDER” page for more details.
Temperature Correction Factor
Please modify rated/max. torque value with the below temperature correction factor when it’s higher than 30ºC.
|Ambient Temperature||Correction Factor|
|-20 ℃ ~ 30 ℃||1.0|
|30 ℃ ~ 40 ℃||0.8|
|40 ℃ ~ 60 ℃||0.7|
|60 ℃ ~ 120 ℃||0.55|
Higher Efficiency through Higher Gain Allowance
- Higher Gain Value
- Higher Responsivity & Suppressing hunting and resonance
- Higher Work Efficiency
- Gain value is an indicator that shows how accurately it operates according to the command on servo motors.
- Higher gain brings higher responsivity, at the same time it also results in hunting and resonance onto application.
- The anti-vibration rubber (HNBR) is excellent for damping and has higher dynamic stiffness, so it enables to reduce side-effects under the increased gain value.
When SHR series is used, the gain value can be increased higher than SD series (Disk type) as there is relatively bigger gain margin on Bode Plot -180deg.
SHR series has the excellent function of damping so it allows to minimize stabilization time of the application.